Four Seasons Fairways in Quinta do Lago
We are delighted to announce that Design Holidays are the most competitive way to book the Four Seasons Fairways in Quinta do Lago. Four Seasons Fairways is a unique private development of very well appointed apartments and villas with pools to rent in Quinta do Lago – the finest 5 star family resort in the Algarve.
Each Four Seasons Fairways villa or apartment has a private swimming pool or outdoor Jacuzzi with a private terrace.
What we say : ‘Four Seasons Fairways offer fabulous villas to rent in Quinta do Lago, making this a great luxury family villa holiday in the Algarve. Although our tip is as there is an early booking offer of 25% you are best to secure your Four Seasons Fairways holiday early as luxury villa booking in Quinta do Lago are booked early in the season to secure the best villas ‘.
Design Holidays booking tip for Four Seasons Fairways Offers: Book Early and Save up to 25%
- Spacious modern interiors
- Swimming pool or jacuzzi
- Private terrace with BBQ
- Air cooling/heating systems
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Luxury fitted kitchens with many labour saving devices including a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble drier
- In-house video hire
- Twice-weekly maid service
- Golf / tennis booking service
The Four Seasons Fairways clubhouse is the focal point for the outdoor and heated indoor swimming pools, gymnasium, sauna, floodlit tennis courts (great for a tennis holiday in Quinta do Lago), snooker room, golf booking office, hair and beauty salon, mini-market, and during school vacations, a Children’s Funclub with childrens’ pools & play area . Not to mention a wonderful babysitting service and 24hr ‘hotel style’ reception.
The lively bar and restaurant also offers a weekly entertainment program.
A newly extended poolside bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day provides an alternative to the Clubhouse bar and restaurant.
Four Seasons Fairways for Children
The newly established Four Seasons Fairways Fun Club offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for all the family. A special programme of events for children has been created for the summer months and school holidays. Typical outings include weekly trips to the Karting Track in Almancil and the Water Slide Park or the stunning birdlife of the Quinta do Lago nature reserve.
Four Seasons Fairways Restaurants / Bars
The poolside snack bar is available for daytime drinks and lunches along with seasonal BBQ. The stunning clubhouse restaurant & bar offers a superb location for pre dinner drinks and gourmet cuisine. Take away and home delivery pizza service is also available to each villa or apartment.
The 24hr reception also offer a restaurant booking service to many of the local restaurants both within Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo resorts.
Quinta shopping is 10minutes away and has several world class restaurants including the superb Tarrantino’s.
Free Shuttle Service to Quinta Beach
As from 1st of May Four Seasons Fairways will operate a free shuttle service to Quinta do Lago beach. The services will run on a daily basis, except on Saturdays, and with the following times:
- Fairways to Quinta Beach: 10h00, 13h00 and 18h00
- Quinta Beach to Fairways: 10h15, 13h15 and 18h15
The service is free to Design Holidays Guests and subject to availability and pre-reservation at the Four Seasons Fairways reception during your holiday.
Resorts In Portugal
Holidays In Europe
Four Seasons Fairways is located within the magnificent resort of Quinta do Lago, regarded by some as Southern Portugal’s most exclusive resort, surrounded by some of Europe’s finest golf courses and is only 20 minutes away from Faro airport.
- When leaving the airport take the road signposted to Faro (IP1).
- Follow this road for approximately 2.5kms until you see a fly-over which goes across the main EN125.
- The first slip road to the right is for Faro and V.R.S.António. Pass this but keep to the right hand lane as you will need the second slip road to the right, which is signposted Lisboa/Portimão/Loulé. This slip road will curve around and down on itself bringing you onto the main EN125.
- Follow the signs for Portimão/Loulé/Lagos and keep going straight for approximately 4.5Kms. You will pass three sets of traffic lights. Stay in the right hand lane as you need to take the slip road to the right for Almancil.
- The flyover crosses the road you have just left. Keep following this road for a further 3.5 Kms.
- Again the flyover takes you across the road you have just left. Stay on this road for approximately 1.7Kms into the centre of Almancil.
- At the 1st set of traffic lights take the left hand lane but carry straight on.
- Approximately 100 meters in front at the second set of lights you turn left. A blue sign on the pavement on the left hand side of the road shows you Dunas Douradas, Four Seasons Country Club and a list of other resorts in the area. Turn left onto this narrow street and proceed for 0.3Kms where you take the left lane to be able to turn left at “Golfers Paradise” shop. Blue signs in front show Four Seasons Country Club to the left.
- Continue straight on along this road for 2.7Kms until you reach a roundabout with a large “Q” in the middle. This is the entrance to Quinta do Lago and counts as the 1st roundabout. Take the third exit of this roundabout.
- At the second and third roundabouts carry straight on.
- After the third roundabout you will see a signpost for Four Seasons Fairways.