Design Holidays are delighted to launch our Spa Holiday Programme offering our clients Spa Holidays in the sun at the most competitive prices possible.
Each one of our reservations staff is fully trained in Spa Holidays and has knowledge of the many Spa Holiday options inside out and would be delighted to help you choose the right Spa and Spa Holiday to fit both your requirements and budget thus offering you the perfect Spa Holiday!
We are not tied into any Spa Resort so can offer you unbiased and ethical Spa Holiday advice on the right Spa for you. If you are a regular on Spa Holidays or if this is your first Spa Holiday our Spa Holiday team can be certain to deliver you the most perfect Spa Holiday.
Health tourism is quickly becoming one of the most vital sectors in the tourist industry. If you are looking to unwind and detoxify your body and de-stress, you should choose from our wide range of Spa Holidays.
At Design Holidays, we have a variety of spa treatment, to help you relax. Each of our spa holidays have different levels, all with the sole purpose of pampering you and helping you ease up.
Why Have a Spa Holiday
Spa Holidays have numerous benefits, such as improve general wellbeing, prevents ageing, helps with weight loss, and a good treatment for insomnia and lots more.
- Improves your Health: A fitness spa will help you reduce weight, decrease your chances of high blood pressure, heart attack and diabetes. Fitness spa usually includes special diet and personalised exercise to keep your body in shape.
Balneotherapy is an immersion in mineral water that can be used for an illness like arthritis, skin conditions and fibromyalgia. Detox programmes improve the skin, it cleanses your body of any toxins.
- Relieving Stress: One vital experience of a spa holiday is de-stressing. There are lots of activities to help with stress. Massage helps in calming the nerves and relieving worn-out muscles. Also, body treatments such as aromatherapy, help in soothing tensed muscles.
Recommended Spa Holidays
Once you have decided to go on a spa holiday, it is essential to choose the right resort. Design Holidays will give you a variety of luxury resorts, at the most competitive price. Whether you want to relax, de-stress or you need a fitness spa, Design Holidays will offer you the best.
Our spa Holidays offer an all-inclusive program of fitness classes, healthy cuisine, facials, body treatment, manicure and much more.
Take a look at some of our recommended spa Holidays.
- Sun gardens, Dubrovnik: You can have a perfect spa holiday in this luxury family resort, located in Croatia. For 2 year, Holidays in Sun gardens has won the SPA Traveller Award. The spa has a Thalassotherapy spa bath with 252 power jets, cool off the swimming pool. The Spa’s thermal area houses a traditional coal sauna, aromatherapy steam room, salt sauna, hammam.
- Ikos Dassia, Corfu: The Ikos Spa offers numerous treatments and therapies. The spa has Jacuzzi, a heated indoor pool, hammam, sauna, hairdressing and nail salon, fitness studio.
- Ikos Oceania, Halkidiki: Located in Greece, Ikos Oceania spa is a spacious spa, with an experienced therapist. The spa has seven treatment rooms, a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam, hairdressing and nail salons and fitness studio.
- Domes Noruz Chania, Cyprus: The Soma Spa offers indoor and hot-tub, sauna, Hamman, juice bar, fitness room. Experienced Masseuses in the spa, offer facials and body treatments and local traditional treatments.
- Domes of Elounda Resort, Crete: The Domes of Elounda Resort spa offers a selection of spa facilities including steam bath, sauna, Gym, Jacuzzi, Indoor heated pool, laconium, tapidarium, luxurious treatment rooms, Hairdressing salon, Pevonia Stone Therapy, Facial treatments, Body treatments, Massage treatments, Pregnancy treatment and Finishing touches.
- St Nicolas Bay, Crete: St Nicolas Bay Spa, offers a wealth of relaxing treatments, from top therapists and spa brands such as Elemis, Algoane and Cinq Mondes.
Let’s help you have an unforgettable holiday. Contact us today on +44 (0) 1444 87 2200, for inquiries on our special offers.