Holidays in Costa Navarino
Greece is situated in the south eastern part of Europe. It accommodates numerous islands, throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Your holiday in Greece is not complete without a visit to Messinia. Messinia is a regional unit, located at the south-western edge of Peloponnese, Greece; Right in the heart of the region is Costa Navarino Resort.
Costa Navarino Holidays
Costa Navarino is one of Greece’s finest resorts with a world-class golf course, spas and over 20 fine dining venues. The resorts encompass the heritage and natural beauty of ancient Greece. It has diverse and unexplored landscapes and offers a stunning view of the Ionian Sea.
No matter the type of holiday vacation you desire in Messinia, Greece, Design Holidays can make it happen. Our booking rates are competitive, and we can guarantee you numerous special offers at Costa Navarino.
Where is Costa Navarino Located?
Costa Navarino is situated in Messinia, Greece. It is 13 km southwest of Athens, the capital city of Greece, and 33.8 km from Polilimnio Waterfalls.
The resort is 44.8 km from Kalamata International Airport (KLX), and 60 km from Heraklion International Airport (Nikos Kazantzakis).
Tourist sites near Costa Navarino
The Peloponnese is one of the 9 geographic regions in Greece. The region is a great archaeological site surrounded by history, beautiful and natural landscapes. The region resort has more than 10 ancient sites, including 4 UNESCO world heritage sites.
Costa Navarino is situated along the coastline of Peloponnese. The resort boasts of stunning beaches, secluded bays and numerous ancient ruins around it.
Some destination sites close to the resorts are:
- Nestor’s Palace: Nestor’s Palace is a 10-minute drive from the resort. The site is located on the hill of Epano Englianos, in Pylia. 7.6 km to the east of Costa Navarino. The Palace is a preserves site from the Mycenaean times. The Homeric epics described the palace as the “Nestor’s kingdom of sandy Pylos.”
- Ancient Olympia: The archaeological site of Olympia is 107km from the resort. The Temple complex of Olympia, was the venue for the first Olympic Games. It is located around Alfeiós River in Peloponnese, about 18 km from the Ionian Sea.
- Temple of Apollo Epicurius at Bassae: The temple of Apollo Epicurius is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located in Oichalia, 90.8km from the resort. The temple was dedicated to Apollo, god of healing and the sun.
Features at Costa Navarino Resort
Costa Navarino Resort is an eco-friendly resort located in Messinia. It was awarded the European Golf Resort of the Year in 2017. The resort has two 5-star hotels – The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino and The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort.
The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
The Westin Resort is a family-friendly resort, with a breath-taking sea view. The resort offers a wide range of rooms/suites, with modern facilities.
The Westin Resort Features
- Thalassotherapy Centre
- Tournament golf course, designed by Bernhard Langer
- Children’s club
- Open-air theatre
- Shopping and entertainment centres
- Restaurants and bars
- Aqua water park
The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort
The Romanos has 321 rooms, all elegantly furnished with modern room facilities. These facilities include dual-line telephone, in-room movies, hairdryer, satellite channels, separate bath and walk-in rain shower, wireless high-speed Internet access and lots more.
The resort features
- Golf course
- Varieties of fine dining
- Cocoon crèche
- Fitness facility/ health centre
- Spa / Thalassotherapy
- Outdoor pool and beach
- 24-Hour concierge service
Design Holidays guarantee you financial security and the perfect holiday. We have over 20 years of experience and partnering, with numerous destination accommodations. Call us today on +44 (0) 1444 87 2200 for more enquiries, on our special offers.