Hunters Country Lodge
Hunters Country Lodge Hotel
Hunter’s is a luxury boutique style hotel, set in the heart of the magnificent Garden Route of the Western Cape. Hunter’s Hotel is situated 10km west of South Africa’s premier resort town of Plettenberg Bay with it’s endless golden beaches.
Design Holidays are proud to recommend our clients to stay at one of the Garden Route’s best hotels whilst obtaining the best rates at Hunter’s Country Lodge Hotel.
Hunter’s Country Lodge Facilities
Hunter’s Lodge Hotel features antique-furnished lounges, candle-lit dining rooms, an extensive cellar and a sun-drenched conservatory.
- Gourmet cuisine reflecting the diversity of South African cultures
- A main outdoor swimming pool
- Forest trails, bird watching, garden walks and picnics on or off the estate
- Aromatherapy, massage and reflexology available on request in the privacy of your suite
- Five golf courses within easy access
- Personalised itineraries suggested by Front Office
- Jill’s Antiques as well as the Curio shop on the estate
- Private ‘Chapel in the Forest’ available for weddings
- Fax, Internet and e-mail facilities
- Boardroom fully equipped with audio-visuals
- Valet Parking
Children at Hunter’s Country Hotel
Hunter’s Country House welcomes children of all ages. Cubs’ Corner is a dedicated, fully-serviced children’s recreation area with shallow swimming pool, a TV and video / games room, dining room, a change room, jungle gym and thatch-covered sandpit. These facilities are especially designed to ensure the children are well cared for and that the peace and tranquility of the estate are maintained and guests remain undisturbed. We allow only a limited number of children at any given time to ensure the above. Please see Child Policy attached.
The most temperate in South Africa: Summer Oct – Apr, Autumn / Winter / Spring May – Sept
Hunter’s Country House Accommodation
Hunter’s Country House 23 Suites nestle discreetly in the landscaped gardens of the Estate. All suites and cottages have en-suite bathrooms with both bath and shower, ceiling fan, mini bar, safe, television, telephone and hairdryer; a morning tea service can be arranged.
The 5 different accommodation types are individually decorated and antique-furnished with fireplaces, private patios and forest views: Orchard Cottages (2) Traditional Cape cottages, interior 45m² Garden Cottages (13) Thatched country cottages, interior 45m² Premier Suites (5) Thatched cottages with separate lounge and bedroom areas, interior 60m² Classic Suites (2) Private garden and pool with indoor and outdoor showers, interior 85m² Forest Suite (1) The ultimate luxury suite with private pool and butler’s kitchen, interior 125m²