Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa near Cape Town lies where earth, sea, and sky meet, poised above Atlantic rollers and flanked by the majestic Table Mountain and her Twelve Apostles mountain range in glorious Cape Town, South Africa. This luxury five star Cape Town hotel fully lives up to its stunning location, with exceptional standards.
- Stay for 4 nights and pay for only 3 on selected travel dates. This Twelve Apostle Hotel offer is exclusive to Design Holidays.
Twelve Apostles Hotel Accommodation
To be remarkable, the 55 deluxe guestrooms and 15 luxurious suites at the Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa in Cape Town only really need a window; thoughtfully, the Twelve Apostles Hotel has provided much more besides. Set in four secluded and individual wings linked to the public areas via airy walkways, the Twelve Apostles accommodation is decorated with understated elegance. Such standard features include a wide range of amenities, including 24 hour room service, individual air-conditioning, entertainment centres with DVD, plush bathrobes and slippers. Rooms are either mountain or sea-facing and priced accordingly.
Business Ready Rooms are designed to help you tear yourself away from the view, with a carefully thought out range of extra features that make working a pleasure including generous desk space, internet access and special lighting. The extra space and panoramic views of the sea make the experience of staying in a suite truly memorable, assisted by a delightful list of further added luxuries.
Twelve Apostle Rooms
The Twelve Apostle Hotel luxuriously appointed rooms have been individually decorated in themes of “Blue and White – Nautical”, “Shell”, “African” and “Natural” tones and fabrics and feature exceptionally spacious bathrooms
There are rooms, suites or split level options to suit your accommodation requirements.
Twelve Apostles hotel strongly believes their rooms are as individual as each guest and designed according to your tastes and needs, from classic to contemporary styles. However, broadly speaking, you can expect to find the following services and amenities to cater to and assist you with your requirements. Naturally, should you have any specific room requests the Twelve Apostles Hotel will do their very best to oblige.
Each mountain facing room offers inspiring views of the Apostles flanking Table Mountain. We offer a total of 23 rooms in this category.
Average room size = 33 sq metres
Superior Sea Facing Room
“Maximising the experience of the heavenly marriage between sea and sky. Superior Sea Facing rooms have open views of the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms are have an open plan split level design with a large sunken lounge area. We have 9 Superior Sea Facing rooms available.
Average size = 67 sq metres
These rooms offer stunning views of either the Apostles mountain range or of the magnificent ocean.
We have a total of 23 rooms available in this category
Average room size = 50 sq metres
Each Classic room offers an outdoor patio overlooking the Indigenous Fynbos Gardens.
Guests can choose between a king bed or twin beds. Luxury amenities and breakfast are included. Max occupancy is 2 persons in the room.
Average room size = 33 sq meters.
Twelve Apostles Hotel Room Facilities
As standard you will find the following in all rooms:
- 24 hour room service
- Individually controlled heating/cooling system
- Bottled mineral water
- Choice of smoking / non smoking rooms
- Deluxe natural toiletries
- Digital telephone system with voice mail
- Entertainment centres with DVD and access to movie library
- Evening turndown service
- ISDN line for internet access
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- In room electronic safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Generous desk space
- Laptop rental
- Mobile telephones for hire
- Office supplies and stationary
- Personal fax/copier/scanner
- Secretarial support on request
- Special lighting
- Business and leisure magazines
- IT support
- Speaker phones
Twelve Apostles Hotel Health & Fitness
At The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa you will never be bored with the wealth of activities on offer both within the hotel and in the beautiful natural surroundings. We can organise everything from helicopter tours of the Cape to scuba diving for shipwrecks off the coast. Apart from the tranquil Sanctuary Spa in the hotel which offers an extensive range of therapies and recuperation packages Twelve Apostles Hotel also offers a well equipped fitness room and two swimming pools for you to use at your leisure, or simply relax on the hammocks scattered throughout the beautiful gardens.
The Twelve Apostles hotel specialises in catering for families too and have plenty on offer to keep the children occupied where they will gladly help organise treks into the mountain range or trips to nearby attractions such as the Victoria & Albert Waterfront Aquarium. Twelve Apostles are always on hand to help with picnic baskets to take to the beach or a hamper to accompany you on a long walk to stop off and enjoy along the way. Naturally the Twelve Apostles Hotel offers a host of amenities for babies and children including special menus and goodie bags…just ask!
Leisure facilities and services at your disposal:
- fantastic golden sandy beaches minutes away
- bicycle hire for all the family and terrain
- diving gear, guides and trainers available for hire
- golf courses nearby with equipment hire
- organised tour of Bouchard Finlayson vineyard including wine tasting
- 16 seat in house cinema
- helicopter tours of the cape and transfers to the airport available from our very own helipad
- complimentary use of water colours and painting equipment
- jogging routes nearby with local maps
- swimming pool with views over the Atlantic ocean
- rock pool with mountain views
- wide selection of board games
- video/DVD/CD library
The Twelve Apostles Hotel gym is equipped with a treadmill, stepper, exercise bikes, weights and exercise mats. Fitness instructors are available on site or if you prefer, at the nearby Virgin Active Gym where entry and transport are available with the compliments of the Twelve Apostles Hotel.
Twelve Apostles Sanctuary Spa
Nature brings with it life and beauty and at The Twelve Apostles Hotel Sanctuary Spa we have embraced the healing energies of earth, air and water to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul.
Sublime treatment packages that utilise the Elemis International Spa Range, are available in the seven treatment rooms and why not experience Cape Town’s only Rasul Chamber for something a little different. Two outdoor Gazebos are available for outdoor treatments, allowing you the chance to enjoy the natural beauty of this stunning part of the world.
Spa services include:
- Cape Town’s only Rasul Chamber
- Brine pool and hot and cold plunge pools
- 5 dry and 2 wet treatment rooms
- Sauna, Vichy shower and Hydrotherapy Bath
- Swedish massage, reflexology and hydrotherapy
- Body wraps, fynbos exfoliation, manicures and pedicures
- Indigenous plant extract treatments
- Dual treatments and specially tailored packages
- Two secluded mountain gazebos allow patrons the opportunity to experience outdoor therapies
Winter operating hours: 09.00am to 19.00pm, including public holidays.
Summer operating hours: 08.00am to 20.00pm, including public holidays.
The Twelve Apostles have a number of treatments available, their discreet and professional staff are always on hand to tailor make a programme suited to your needs.