Search and Book Your Luxury Holiday
Cape Cadogan Hotel
Cape Cadogan Hotel
Cape Cadogan is another Design Holidays luxury hotel in Cape Town for which we have the best rates. The Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel in Cape Town offers a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors. This stately double-story Georgian which dates back to the early 19th century, was Victorianised in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984.
Design Holidays are delighted to offer our clients the best rates at the Cape Cadogan Hotel in Cape Town.
The Cape Cadogan Apartments
For guests seeking the service of a boutique hotel but the independence of their own apartment in Cape Town, The Cape Cadogan offers four luxury street apartments. Situated in Nicol Street, just a few minutes walk from the hotel reception, The Cape Cadogan Apartments comprise of a selection of refurbished and modernised properties.
Each property has a unique character, with interior design sensitively undertaken by David Strauss to complement the breathtaking ambience of The Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel. The fresh luscious look is an eclectic combination of contemporary and antique furniture, dramatic fabrics, lights and fine finishes.
- 8 Deluxe Suites
- 4 Luxury Suites
- The Owners Villa
Lounge with fireplace, Plunge pool, Library with computer, Concierge Service for arranging day trips and transfers, as well as booking Spa & Wellness activities, 24 Hour Security.
Bedroom, En-suite Bathroom, Air-conditioning, Satellite Television & DVD Player, Telephone with ADSL Internet Connection, Mini-Bar Fridge, Tea/Coffee making facility, Robes & Slippers, Luggage Rack, Electronic Safe & Hairdryer. 7 suites have a private courtyard, deck or balcony.
The Owners Villa Facilities
Bedroom with en-suite bathroom,Lounge & Dining Room, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Satellite Television with DVD/Surround Sound, Telephone, Wireless Connectivity, Private Swimming Pool with Deck, Robes & Slippers, Luggage Rack, Electronic Safe & Hairdryer.
Cape Cadogan Cuisine
Breakfast for hotel guests is served from 07h30 to 09h30 in the dining room overlooking the courtyard and the pool. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in from a variety of world class Kloof Street Restaurants and can be served as in room dining or in the Hotel’s dining area.
For guests staying in the apartments, a continental breakfast selection is stocked and replenished daily. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in from a variety of world class Kloof Street Restaurants, or guests are welcome to make use of the fully equipped kitchen facilities in each apartment.
- Follow Airport “Exit” signage then pick up on “Cape Town” signs as you leave the Airport area.
- 3km mark you join the N2 double lane motorway heading for Cape Town.
- 8.9km mark pass twin concrete cooling towers on right hand side of motorway.
- 11.7km mark N2 motorway turns sharply left…follow left curve and “N2 City” signage.
- 13.5km mark bear right following the 2City N2″ signage.
- Keep following N2 signage and where road splits keep to the far right.
- At the end of this highway you will arrive at a very large intersection with a few sets of traffic lights.
- Cross over all of these without turning off.
- This street is called Buitengracht Street.
- Continue all the way.
- Four lanes will decrease to two and will eventually become a one-way street called New Church Street.
- Do Not Turn Off anywhere.
- At the top of New Church Street there’s another intersection with traffic lights.
- Cross over these also and turn left at the second street after the intersection.
Be the first to receive all our latest news and exclusive luxury offers.