Search and Book Your Luxury Holiday
Madinat Jumeirah Hotel
Madinat Jumeirah Hotel
The Madinat Jumeirah hotel is a tribute to Dubai’s heritage, styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. Madinat Jumeirah Hotel immersed in luxury, opulence, mystery and tradition, where meandering waterways transport guests to a city beyond imagination.
Welcome to one of the most best luxury hotels in Dubai ! Design Holidays are delighted to offer you the best rates to stay at the Madinat Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai.
- 3 nights from £629pp includes flights, room & transfers
The Madinat Jumeirah hotel is a tribute to Dubai’s heritage, styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. It is a place immersed in luxury, opulence, mystery and tradition, where meandering waterways transport guests to a city beyond imagination.
- 2 Grand Boutique Hotels and 29 Traditional Courtyard Summer Houses – 867 rooms and suites
- Club Executive and Premium Leisure Club Lounge facilities for corporate and leisure guests
- 40 hectares of landscaping and gardens
- 2 km of private beach which connects with neighbouring Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Wild Wadi Water Park
- 3.7 km of working waterways with fully operational abras (traditional water taxis) which transport guests from their rooms to the restaurants and beach
- A bustling retail souk with 75 shops and 23 bars, cafes and restaurants
- 44 world-class restaurants, cafés and bars offering an eclectic array of international cuisine
- Talise Wellness Spa providing the ultimate in Asian and European relaxation therapies
- The Quay Healthclub
- Madinat Arena (Multi Purpose Venue for up to 4550 people)
- Madinat Theatre (442 seats)
- Outdoor Amphitheatre (1000 seats)
- Fort Island (Outdoor Function Venue)
- Madinat Conference Hall (3600 sq. mts)
What is the Madinat Jumeirah hotel?
Madinat Jumeirah translates into the ‘City of Jumeirah’, named because of the sheer variety of this magnificent Resort, located in the heart of fashionable Jumeirah in Dubai.
A magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage the Madinat Jumeirah is styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. Luxurious and ornate, combining the height of opulence with an overwhelming sense of tradition. Meandering waterways transport guests to all parts of this intricate city of senses.
Two grand boutique hotels, courtyard summer houses, a traditional souk, 44 world class restaurants and bars, Talise Spa, the region’s leading conference and banqueting centre, unlimited recreational facilities and the superlative Quay Healthclub – all this and more combine to make Madinat Jumeirah the most fascinating Resort in the world.
The concept is one of ‘old Arabia’ in a totally luxurious context. This combination of authentic Arabian themes has created a destination of unique qualities and outstanding beauty. Madinat Jumeirah is a city of contrasts – from the sublimely relaxing to the vibrant and exotic. A place of winding waterways and wide open sea-scapes, it is a luxurious oasis in which to relax, experience and interact.
Madinat Jumeirah hotel Accommodation
Choose from a stunning array of accommodation at the Madinat Jumeirah from luxury rooms & suites to the sumptuous Summer Houses & Malakiya villas.
Luxury Rooms with Balcony
Steal a secret moment on your private balcony with stunning views and enjoy the ultimate pamper experience with our walk-in rainfall showers.
Exquisite rooms and suites in the style of summer courtyard houses are beautifully appointed, conveying the overall Arabian style of the resort. All 283 rooms and suites exude a wealth of traditional styles and discreet charm and are designed for the guest who seeks privacy within an intimate setting.
If you’re seeking spacious opulence, seclusion and impeccable service, Malakiya Villas represent ultimate grace and privacy. Individual courtyards, terraces and pools provide a magnificent vista of ancient Arabia, while an array of special services and facilities have been tailored to your specific needs. Malakiya Villas are the paragon of luxury amidst the waterways of the world’s most captivating resort. Enjoy solitude and peace in this resort of countless treasure.
Madinat Jumeirah Activities
The Madinat Jumeirah Resort is exceptionally well equipped with numerous leisure options. The Quay Healthclub offers fitness classes to suit all levels, along with an extensive gymnasium housing the very latest in cardio-vascular and resistance health technology. The 25m indoor lap pool is temperature controlled and set within a wonderfully designed environment, surrounded by large windows overlooking waterways. Outdoors, on the large beach, a variety of water sports are available. Both the beach and the outdoor pools are attended by internatinally qualified lifeguards. Talise Spa is accessed via waterway and is the region’s most comprehensive spa facility. For children, the Sinbad’s Kids club in the neighbouring Al Qasr hotel is a place of endless fascination for the young at heart.
Madinat Jumeirah Spa & Health Club
The Madinat Jumeirah is exceptionally well equipped with Spa and healthclub options. The Quay Healthclub offers fitness classes to suit all levels, along with an extensive gymnasium housing the very latest in cardio-vascular and resistance health technology. The 25m indoor lap pool is temperature controlled and set within a wonderfully designed environment, surrounded by large windows overlooking waterways. At Talise Wellness Spa we will guide you to discover a path to a greater quality of existence. Be it yoga, meditation, nutritional guidance, massage or a more precise ancient remedy. By understanding you and your body, we can focus on what you need the most. With new knowledge comes wisdom, and the journey for enhanced life continues. Our expert therapists will blend treatments to nurture your body through five key methods to wellness. Combined, these will help you create a new way of living.
Madinat Jumeirah lies in a superb location along the prestigious Jumeirah beach strip, close to up-market residences, where careful town planning has ensured exclusively low-rise constructions.
By road, guests can enjoy easy access to all local amenities and business districts and the area is well served by taxis, as well as Madinat Jumeirah’s own limousine service.
- Located 25 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- Close to Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and The Palm Jumeirah
- Close to all leisure and commercial attractions
- Situated adjacent to Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi and Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Ten minutes by car to the nearest shopping mall
- A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to all guests to the mall
Be the first to receive all our latest news and exclusive luxury offers.